What is BodyFX?
- BodyFX by InMode is a non-surgical, non-invasive body contouring treatment. This unique device uses radiofrequency energy to destroy fat adipose tissue and contract the skin.
How many treatments are needed?
- While you can have BodyFX treatment as often as you want as it is a safe and a non-invasive procedure, a minimum of 8 treatments is recommended to see noticeably lasting results. Treatments are space 4-7 days apart.
What can I expect from a BodyFX treatment?
- Results achieved with BodyFX will vary for each person and treatment area. While people may experience some initial results after treatment, it may take up to three months for optimal results. We recommend a series of 8 body contouring treatments to achieve the best results. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle to preserve and maintain results.
- BodyFX is not intended as a weight loss treatment. While it may achieve fat reduction in larger body areas, it is important to have a realistic understanding of this treatment. It may serve as a non-surgical alternative to liposuction; however, it does not create as dramatic results.
Who is an ideal candidate for BodyFX?
- In general, BodyFX is useful for trimming off that last bit of stubborn fat you can’t manage to get rid of. This procedure is not designed for general weight loss, and if that’s your goal, sticking to a good diet and exercise is your best bet. By the time you go for BodyFX treatments, you should be in good health and at a stable weight.
- This procedure is also not recommended for people who have implanted medical or electrical devices, including a pacemaker or an insulin pump. The radio frequency waves that this technique uses can interfere with these devices.
How long will results last?
- Within three months, you should start seeing the results of your BodyFX treatments. And for several weeks, these effects will continue to improve. But BodyFX is not a permanent procedure, especially if you gain that weight and extra fat back.
- If you want to maintain the effects of your BodyFX treatments, you’ll need to go for follow-up sessions every three to four months.