Are you longing to see youthfulness in your complexion? Fine lines, wrinkles, and imbalanced texture are but a few aesthetic imperfections that develop with age and may make you appear older than you actually are. Whether you’re looking for a non-surgical means to correct cosmetic concerns as a result of aging or are simply looking to rejuvenate your skin, the Morpheus8 offers a state-of-the-art treatment anti-aging experience for virtually anyone.
What is the Morpheus8?
Morpheus 8 is the most advanced fractional radio-frequency treatment providing anti-aging improvements on skin tone and texture for a more radiant appearance through ablation and skin resurfacing. Morpheus 8 is an advanced fractional radiofrequency microneedling device that takes the improvement in skin quality from microneedling and adds the skin-tightening benefits of RF. Morpheus 8 is revolutionary because it treats deeper than most prior microneedling devices and it’s FDA approved as a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device, or SARD. This means that Morpheus treats more than just the skin – by directing energy into the tissue below the skin, difficult to treat areas like fatty necks and jowls can be contoured non-surgically. Only topical anesthetic cream is needed and both recovery and cost are minimal.
What can I expect during Morpheus8 skin renewal?
The Morpheus8 system harnesses the power of radiofrequency, which has been scientifically proven to help stimulate and renew collagen fibers in the skin. As part of the Morpheus8 treatment, microneedling is employed to create a series of microchannels in the superficial layer, influencing the skin renewal process. These microchannels also serve as a direct pathway for the radiofrequency waves to reach the deeper layers of tissue, rejuvenating the skin on dermal and subdermal levels for unparalleled results.
What are the benefits of Morpheus8?
Morpheus 8 is more advanced than its predecessor the Fractora in that it delivers radiofrequency energy deeper (ranges from 1mm to 6mm deep). It causes improvements in the broadest range of symptoms of aging skin including fine lines, deep lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels and redness.
Morpheus 8 offers improvements for aging skin that would normally require two, three or even four different technologies, and better than any microneedling device.
Ablation of the skin promotes skin resurfacing while untreated skin between the pins promotes faster healing of the treatment tissue.
Scientific Studies on Radiofrequency Microneedling
- According to study published in the Journal of Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, radiofrequency micronedling penetrates the dermis with heat energy that results in skin tightening within the dermal tissue. This results from the immediate denaturation of collagen fibers which initiates new collagen formation that occurs in a few weeks to several months.
- There is no chromophore dependence with radiofrequency, unlike LASERs, and thus allows this treatment option for a variety of skin types from fair skin to darker pigmented individuals.
What are the Advantages of Morpheus8 over other radiofrequency-assisted Microneedling Devices?
- Morpheus 8 delivers deep and safe fractional treatment penetrating 4000 microns with an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns
- Extremely Uniform Effect
- Little to no thermal damage to the dermis, unlike other radiofrequency-assisted microneedling devices
- Safe on Fitzpatrick skin type VI (Darker pigmented patients as seen in some Asian and Latin patients) with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation which is common with other resurfacing methods, such as the CO2 LASER
What’s the difference between Morpheus8 and Fractora?
- The main difference between Morpheus 8 and Fractora is the depth of penetration. The depth of penetration of Morpheus 8 can range from 2mm to 6 mm. These improved penetration depths allow for improved collagen-outcomes.
Who are Candidates for Morpheus8?
This minimally invasive procedure helps improve the appearance of:
- Mild sagging and jowling in the face and neck
- Excess fat in the face and neck
- Acne scarring and other scars on the face or body
- Sun damage
- Deep lines and Ceases
- Enlarged Pores
- Stretch Marks
- Uneven or rough skin texture
What are the risks of Morpheus8?
Possible complications of Morpheus 8 include: bleeding, infection, bruising, uneven swelling or discoloration, allergic reaction to the anesthesia, skin blistering (usually only seen in smokers), and skin burn.
How Many Morpheus 8 Treatments would I need?
While some patients only require a single treatment, most patients will see further improvement with an additional treatment or two spaced approximately 4-5 weeks apart. Dr. Riehs will review the texture, tone, color and laxity of your skin during your confidential consultation and help guide you through the rejuvenation process.
Le Beau Visage Medical Spa is your premier destination for the latest and greatest anti-aging treatments in Frisco. Dr. Riehs and his amazing team are excited to meet with you, discuss your aesthetic goals, and help make them a reality. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and discover if Morpheus8 may be right for you!