What is the DiamondGlow®?
- The DiamondGlow® device is a general dermabrasion device that gently removes the top layer of skin and delivers topical cosmetic serums into the skin.
How many treatments will I need?
- We recommend 1-2 treatments per month to see continued improvement and glowing results.
What will I experience at the treatment?
- Exfoliation to uncover renewed skin
- Extractions to deeply cleanse the skin and remove debris from the pores
- Infuse skin with nourishing SkinMedica®pro-infusion serums
Serums to choose from include:
- SkinMedica® TNS® Advanced+ – Targets coarse wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin, and enhances tone and texture.
- SkinMedica® Skin Brightening – Patented Lumixyl® peptide brightens, improving the appearance of uneven pigmentation
- SkinMedica® Ultra Hydrating – An infusion of hyaluronic acid to rehydrate and smooth skin.
- SkinMedica® Vitamin C – A deep dose of antioxidants to rejuvenate and protect.
- SkinMedica® Pore Clarifying – Powerfully addresses imperfections, promoting clearer skin. Ideal for acne-prone skin.
What results can I expect?
- Just 1 DiamondGlow®session enhances clarity and luminosity. You’ll love your instantly dewy, brighter skin, infused with nourishing SkinMedica® Pro-Infusion Serums. But even better, you’ll see continued improvement with each treatment.
How does DiamondGlow® work?
- The transformative power of DiamondGlow®starts in our signature wand. Built with our innovative 3X13 cross 1™ technology, the wand simultaneously exfoliates, extracts debris, and infuses the skin with professional-grade SkinMedica® Pro-Infusion Serums, when pores are open and most receptive.
- The six DiamondGlow® diamond tips allow your Aesthetic Provider to customize your treatment to suit your skin. Each tip is specifically designed for maximum efficacy and exfoliation for specific skin concerns.
How long is the treatment?
- The treatment will take about 30-40 minutes.
How do I maintain my results at home?
- Your Aesthetician will provide you with a customized home regimen to maintain and optimize your results.
In a clinical study, a series of DiamondGlow® treatments supported with a take-home SkinMedica® skincare regimen showed continued, significant visible improvements at 6 and 12 weeks.