Aftercare Points to Remember
- A few days after treatment, you may look as you did before treatment.
- This is normal and temporary
- Sculptra® Aesthetic works to gradually replace lost collagen
- Visible results appear within the first few treatment sessions
- If your physician indicated that you need an additional Sculptra® Aesthetic treatment, make sure an appointment has been scheduled for you
Please see Important Safety Information below and full Prescribing Information including Patient Information at www.sculptraaesthetic.com.
Tips to Follow After Your Injection
Please review and follow the aftercare tips and points provided below by your physician.
- Massage the treated area for 5 minutes, 5 times per day for 5 days after your treatment, according to your physician’s advice
- Within the first 24 hours after your treatment, apply an icepack or ice wrapped in a cloth (avoid putting ice directly on your skin) to the treatment area to help reduce swelling
- You may apply make-up a few hours after your Sculptra® Aesthetic treatment if no complications are present (for example, open wounds or bleeding)
- Avoid sun and UV sunlamp exposure until swelling and redness have disappeared
- Report any worsening or longer-lasting signs or symptoms to your physician