Scars can be more than just a nuisance – they can be a stab to your self-confidence. If you have a problematic scar, you know that no amount of makeup or clothing can cover it completely. If you want your old self back, using permanent cosmetics in Frisco, TX can make your skin flawless again. The process is simple, virtually painless, and guaranteed to hide your scar. Though it may sound daunting at first, using permanent cosmetics to camouflage your scars may be can be an effective treatment. There are five reasons permanent cosmetics are your solution:
- It is a fast procedure. Similar to getting a tattoo, the procedure itself is a quick one. After a consultation to determine your particular situation, the cosmetic tattooing usually takes anywhere from 30 minutes to a bit over an hour. Covering up a scar with conventional cosmetics may take longer than the procedure to fix it permanently!
- It is safe. While some methods of scar covering may involve unsafe practices, correcting skin discoloration has never been safer. Experienced technicians sterilize all equipment and only use disposable needles. This procedure is guaranteed safe under the Federal OSHA standards, meaning that it has been tested for safety and sterility.
- It is minimally painful. While there may be a small amount of pain and discomfort, the procedure itself does not cause much pain. Scars themselves are not sensitive to pain, so the work around them is not intrusively hurtful. The esthetician may use topical anesthesia if pain during the procedure is a concern, but most skin discoloration treatments recommend avoiding anesthetics as it may make the scar harder to see.
- The healing time is quick. The initial day or two after the procedure, minor swelling may occur. Because scar tissue is different than healthy skin, it heals differently. The recovery time, though, is no longer than a few weeks at most, with healing, peeling, and redness only lasting a small time. After 7-10 days, you should be able to see the finished product!
- The results are long-lasting. After healing, your colored scar should not fade from anywhere from one to three years. Touch-ups are quick, affordable, and infrequent. Making lifestyle changes such as avoiding tanning beds, wearing sunscreen, and avoiding over-exfoliating will help you to maintain your permanent makeup from your Frisco procedure.
When your scars are keeping you from feeling your best, do not hesitate to find the best skin discoloration treatments. To learn more about how scar coverage can help you, visit the best permanent cosmetics in Frisco, TX with Le Beau Visage. Visit http://lebeauvisagemedicalspa.com/ or call (214) 705-7676 to get your best skin back!
Le Beau Visage | Permanent Cosmetics Frisco TX | 214-705-7676