What is Morpheus8?
Your skin is built on a structure made firm and supple by fibers of collagen and elastin. As your body ages, your skin no longer produces the quantity of strong, underlying fibers that keep the skin firm and youthful, resulting in it developing fine lines and wrinkles, loss of volume, and laxity.
- Morpheus8, a subdermal remodeling device designed to reinforce the underlying structure of your skin, restoring volume and firmness and smoothing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This all-in-one treatment addresses a range of concerns, treating the signs of aging skin to restore a youthful, revitalized appearance.
How does Morpheus8 work?
- Through the power of RF technology, Morpheus8 is so much more than a traditional microneedling treatment. The Morpheus8 handheld applicator has a head with gold-plated steel micro-pins. These pins disperse radio frequency energy in preselected depths of 2 millimeters, 3 millimeters, or 4 millimeters, longer than those used in a traditional microneedling treatment. As these needles penetrate deep into the layers of your skin, powerful RF energy is channeled into your skin, heating the tissue to stimulate your body’s production of collagen and elastin. At the same time, the energy tightens the existing fibers and remodels fat, so the contours of your face are refined, and the skin firmed to leave you with a youthful finish.
How many treatments are needed?
- Dependent on skin concerns, patients are recommended to have a minimum of 3 treatments, spaced 4-8 weeks apart.
What can I expect from a Morpheus8 treatment?
- Morpheus8 is a safe, relatively painless treatment to treat the visible signs of aging. Most patients are able to see results within a few days of treatment, with full results achieved after approximately three month. It is often recommended to undergo a series of three treatments to enjoy the most noticeable benefits.
What is the recovery from a Morpheus8 treatment?
- Because Morpheus8 is non-surgical, there is little downtime associated with your treatment. Most patients find they are comfortable returning to work the day after the procedure. You may experience mild pinpoint bleeding immediately following treatment, which should resolve itself within a few minutes. Your skin may look and feel as if you have a sunburn for up to seven days following treatment with Morpheus8. Ensure you protect your skin with adequate sun protection following your procedure, as it will be particularly susceptible to sun damage.
Why should I choose Le Beau Visage Medical Spa for my Morpheus8 treatment?
If you are considering the benefits of Morpheus8, it is important that you do so under the supervision of a physician who has a long record of excellent results. Dr. Riehs’ medical spa staff has been hand-selected for their outstanding skills, credentials, and caring personalities, with every team member dedicated to your comfort and service.