KYBELLA® (LIPODISSOLVE) POST CARE: What to do after leaving Le Beau Visage Medical Spa
- If experiencing discomfort, use only non-inflammatory oral medication (i.e. Tylenol).
- Do not apply ice or anti-inflammatory topical agent to treated area.
- Do not perform any exercise, massage or strenuous activity for 48 hours.
- Patient is to expect some burning and/or discomfort for 20 minutes after treatment. In rare instances, there may also be some lingering pain experienced for 4 hours (point of injection, or localized) after treatment. In such cases, the patient is advised to use appropriate medication and contact the physician at our med spa in Frisco, TX.
- Patient should expect swelling over the treated area, especially in the treatment of cellulite, for 48 to 72 hours.
- After treating the lower lid fat pad; patients are required to remain in at least a 60-degree vertical position for 20 minutes, and are also required to sleep on 3 pillows for 2 days. Note: swelling of the eyelids is to be expected for 48 hours. If pain in or around the eye develops, contact the physician immediately.
- After chin and/or jowl treatment; patients should expect swelling for 48 hours. Sleep with a head and chin wrap (i.e. scarf)
- REMEMBER: Limit ice packs or anti-inflammatory medications for swelling of the eyes or face!