Many people across the country are self-conscious of their weight and how their weight is affecting their image. At Le Beau Visage Medical Spa, we want to help improve your physical shape so that your everyday mood can be in better shape, as well. Dr. Riehs and his team offer body shaping services that include the innovative HCG diet program and the state-of-the-art BodyFX™ body contouring technology through InMode.
Le Beau Visage Medical Spa in Frisco, Texas is led by Dr. Riehs who is recognized as an elite administer with a variety of injectable solutions and other cosmetic treatments. Dr. Riehs and his team are determined to provide you with compassionate, personalized care on your aesthetic journey to a youthful you. Contact us today to schedule your consultation at the location nearest you and learn more about our exciting body shaping treatments!
What is BodyFX™ body shaping?
BodyFX™ is a cutting-edge body shaping technology that utilizes radiofrequency energy to target deposits of stubborn fat and tighten the skin.
This non-invasive solution uses a combination of radiofrequency energy, deep tissue heating, and suction coupled negative pressure. The BodyFX™ device delivers radiofrequency energy to the sublevels of the skin, where tissues and fat deposits will gently heat and contract. Suction and controlled energy pulses are applied simultaneously to effectively shape the designated area.
Many have found body shaping through the BodyFX™ to be a rather comfortable treatment that grants noticeable results. Dr. Riehs and his team recommend weekly body shaping sessions over a course of 8 weeks to get the best results possible. Ultimately, results will vary and the number of treatments you may need will depend on your aesthetic goals.
What is the HCG diet program for body shaping?
Our program at Le Beau Visage Medical Spa is a medically supervised program with exceptional education and support. Listed below is what you can expect of our process.
- Labwork (CBC,Chem 20, Triglyceride Panel) is required for Dr. Reihs to review. Patients may submit their own lab results if they have been done within the last year, or they may obtain an order from the office and have them drawn at their lab of choice.
- Patient attends the HCG class. Classes are offered every other Wednesday night from 6-7:30.
- HCG will be picked up in the office and syringes provided for daily self-injections.
- Patient will schedule and attend 2-3 subsequent nurse visits where progress will be reviewed, questions answered, and recommendations made. Patients may also receive their liposlim injection (this is additional & optional) at this visit as well.
- Patients will have ongoing access to educational materials online.
- Patients will be able to call or text our nurse with any questions or concerns throughout their course.
- Please note that the office will need 10 days’ notice and full payment before HCG will be ready for pick up